SKIER RESPONSIBILITIES There are elements of risk in skiing that common sense and personal awareness can help.
- Maintain control of your speed and direction at all times.
- Ski in a manner that does not endanger others.
- Do not stop where you obstruct a trail or are not visible by others.
- Obey all signs and posted warnings. Keep off closed trails.
- Yield to downhill skiers, they have the right of way.
- Be prepared and know your limits.
BE SAFETY CONSCIOUS
Quantity Discount (applied in cart)
- 1-4 $16.75
- 5-9 $16.25
- 10 $15.75